Time 4 Owww!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shiori is Ayaka - but I went to my sister to glomp she guidebook, her toes so stumps to collect a dark alley, moved. "OWW!" She cried. "I think it is broken!"

Ayaka bookmark is "mafia did not do anything!" Ignore

"Well, I know they did not break my TOE! How they delay ..." murmured bookmark.

Ayaka is Shiori, injured relised "I let the hospital."

Bookmarks, tried to get up to, faceplanted. "OWW Again!" Bent down to pick up her Ayaka. "Oh, wounded pride! I would not be able to do any reporting at least one day! Oh no! What we have!"

Delete bookmark process;! "I guess I'll have it in one hand" is Kaori Aya flew to her forehead in a dramatic pose. She picked up her again.

"Oww ... No! You'll die!" Bookmark not to go alone showed her cousins!

"I manage without you!" I have pain in her face. "You rest, get better somehow."

"Yes! That will survive somehow!, So that it!" Bookmark lose an argument. "You're going to make it, survive it. Just do not continue to survive, I'll stop!"

"I will! For you, Shiori-chan! I'll not disappoint you!" Ayaka laughed, she was carrying a bookmark, the Shiori Kaori Aya again - trying to glomp your sister ... and again ... she makes the drop.

Times "4 OWWWWWWWWW!"

"Oops."

"LET ME OUT OF down!" Bookmark not whined. "Just get me in the hospital."

"I do not bookmark Sulfur!" Kaoru Aya, painfully, recognized and began to drag along the ground toward the bookmark to the hospital. She did not drop her cousin again.

"I do not how much you know, politics - EWW hate! You yesterday POKE though rats dead, ME drag! - But you're likely to need to do an interview tomorrow." So, they failed.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This blog is for mafia, my translation Ice_Fire, Iluvhorses is used in the near future will run sometime lost. It should be a short round, it would be fun! We thank you all!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP